Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector Bundle | FREE Propointer AT Z-Lynk!
The Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector is one of the best all around metal detectors on the market! You have a mid priced machine that has the straight up performance as a high end machine... you just don't have the bells and whistles which 80% of Detectorists don't use anyways....
The Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector is one of the best all around metal detectors on the market! You have a mid priced machine that has the straight up performance as a high end machine... you just don't have the bells and whistles which 80% of Detectorists don't use anyways. If your wanting a powerful turn on and go metal detector without having to adjust a bunch of settings to get the top performance out of it ... then the AT MAX is the way to go! You have every type of detecting covered from Coins, Jewelry, Gold, Silver, Relics and Underwater! Being in my position I can use any metal detector on the market at anytime and I can personally say I own and use a Garrett AT MAX 90% of the time I go detecting! ~ Ed Huffman ~ Owner/CEO Treasure Mountain Metal Detectors
Garrett AT MAX All is our most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
- MS-3 Wireless Headphones
- NEW AT Max Cap
- 8.5x11" DD Coil Cover
- Garrett Manufacturer Warranty Card
- AT Max Owner's Manual
*Included for free - limited time only!
*All NEW Garrett Pro-pointer AT Z-Lynk - Valued at $127.45
MAX features equal MAX performance:
- Built-in Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
- New Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and high-fidelity audio . . . with no cords attached!
- Maximum Detection Depth Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase.
- True All Metal Mode Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
- Back-light: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
- Optimized Frequency The AT Max 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics.
- High Resolution Ground Balance Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
- Automatic Ground Balance Window™ Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
- Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.
- More Controls— All easily accessible with a single finger as you search
AT MAX other features include:
- Iron Audio™ - Hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) to avoid digging tricky, undesired flat iron items.
- All Metal Iron Audio™ Garrett Exclusive feature that audibly identifies discriminated iron while operating in a True All-Metal Mode.
- Adjustable Frequency Small frequency shifts to eliminate interference.
- All Terrain Versatility Fully submersible to 10-foot (3 meter) depth. Weatherproof design also protects against dusty and humid environments. For underwater use, optional wired headphones must be used.
- Digital Target ID— 0 to 99 scale.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™ 44 points of iron resolution.
- Adjustable Threshold User can manually adjust the audio threshold (the constant background sound or hum;) to better hear faint targets.
- Pulse Width Modulation Audio Proportional PWM audio response and Tone Roll Audio provide more target information and sharp, responsive target signals.
- Four Search Modes: True All-Metal, Custom, Coins, and Zero Discrim Modes.
- Fast Recovery Speed
- Notch Discrimination
- Coin Depth Indicator
- Battery Condition Indicator
- All Garrett AT search coils are compatible: 4.5 Super Sniper, 5 x 8 DD coil, 6.5 x 9 concentric coil, 8.5 x 11 DD coil, and 9 x 12 concentric coil
- Integrated Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology
- MS-3 Wireless Headphones Included
- Enhanced Detection Depth
- True All-Metal Mode
- Back-light: Frequency 13.6 kHz, adjustable
- Ground Balance, Auto/Manual: High Resolution, 175 pts
- Auto Ground Balance Window™
- Iron Audio™ (Disc. Modes)
- All Metal Iron Audio™
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 44
- Threshold Adjustment
- Electronic Pinpointing
- Waterproof: to 10 feet (3m) Freshwater / Saltwater
- Search Modes: 4 (all Pro Audio)
- Digital Target ID, larger size
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Notch Discrimination: Adjustable
- Sensitivity/ Depth Adjustments: 8
- Fast Recovery Speed
- Target Depth Indicator
- Standard Search coil: 8.5x 11" DD PROformance
- Length (Adjustable) 43 to 56" (1.09m - 1.4m)
- Total Weight: 3.03 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Batteries: 4 AA
- Battery Condition Indicator
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor