Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector
Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector with 8.5″ x 11″ PROformance DD Waterproof Submersible Search Coil, Coil Cover, ClearSound Headphones, ACE Environmental Cover Up, Adjustable Arm Strap, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty.
The ACE 400 detector features Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, New higher frequency (10 kHz), Adjustable Frequency, New Camlocks, Pulse-Width Modulation audio, Enhanced Iron Resolution, Electronic Pinpointing, Notch Discrimination, Five Search Modes, Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments and Coin Depth Indicator.
This metal detector is ideal for Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Competition Events- even Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting.
The king of ACE's, the ACE 400 includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you DIG MORE TREASURE and less trash.
- Garrett 8.5" x 11" Search Coil Cover - Protect your search coil against rough conditions and terrain.
- ClearSound Headphones - In-line volume control Rotating earpieces for easy packing. It's 41" coiled cord extends to 82".
- Garrett ACE Environmental Cover Up - Protect your metal detector's control box against mud and bad weather.
- Garrett 8.5" x 11" PROformance DD Waterproof Submersible Search Coil - DD configuration provides greater detection depth and performance by significantly reducing the negative effects of heavily mineralized ground and saltwater interference.
- Adjustable Arm Strap - Holds detector tight tight to your arm for increased stability.
- Garrett ACE 400 Instruction Manual - Instruction Manual to help assemble, take care of and learn how to operate your metal detector.
- Garrett Search Coil Hardware Kit includes Bolt, Washers and Nut - This kit includes the nut, bolt and washers that hold the search coil to the lower pole of your Garrett Metal Detector.
- 4 "AA" Batteries Included - Power your ACE 400 right out of the box.
- FREE Garrett Catalog! - We include a FREE Garrett Buyers guide (While supplies last, Garrett may have new buyer's guides coming out that do not exactly match the picture).
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty - Garrett warrants that each piece of its detection equipment is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- New Iron Audio allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range
- New Digital Target ID with a 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio for sharper, more responsive audio
- Enhanced Iron Resolution gives twice the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing to precisely locate targets and speed recovery
- Notch Discrimination modifies discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend includes indication of U.S. coin denominations
- Coin Hunting
- Jewelry Hunting
- Relic Hunting
- Competition Events
- Dry Beach Hunting
- Shallow Fresh Water Hunting
- Cache Hunting
- Gold Prospecting
- Ghost Town Hunting
- Digital Target ID: YES, 0-99 scale
- Iron Audio feature: YES
- Adjustable Frequency: YES
- Camlocks Included: YES
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 12
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 4
- Notch Discrimination: YES
- Search Modes: 5 (plus Pinpoint)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
- Electronic Pinpointing: YES
- Frequency: 10 kHz
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Standard Searchcoil: 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance™
- Length (Adjustable): 42" to 51"
- Total Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor