History Seekers Package - Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector with FREE GEAR!
Our CTX 3030's Are The Newest Ones Manufactured!
We Do Not Go Through Distributors ~ We Get Our Minelab Products Direct Through Minelab!
Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector with 11" DD Smart Coil, Coil Cover, UR-30 Headphones, WM-10 Charging Cable & Auto Charger, Alkaline Battery Holder, WM-10 Wireless Module & Belt Clip, Removable Headphone Module, Universal AC Wall Adapter, Li-ion Rechargeable Battery and Arm Rest Strap.
The waterproof, all-terrain CTX 3030 features Updated 2016 Mechanical Design Improvements (New Battery Sand Seal & Armrest Lock), full color LCD, advanced Target Trace discrimination, built-in speaker and headphone options for wireless audio, Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS locating, Switch on and go simplicity, Five Preset Search Modes, Ultimate FeCo Discrimination, and PC Mapping.
The waterproof all-terrain CTX 3030 is the ultimate high performance treasure detector.
Discover more historical treasures with the most accurate target identification available. With a full color LCD and advanced Target Trace discrimination you will find more treasure, even amongst junk littered areas, in all ground conditions.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless audio with the versatility of built-in speaker and headphone options.
With Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS, you can navigate to your favorite locations and record your finds. Transfer your detecting information onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application.
Switch on and go simplicity, five preset Search Modes and many automatic functions make it easy for the beginner to get started. Advanced features are easily accessible at the touch of a button for the experienced treasure hunter.
With the unrivaled performance of the CTX 3030 you’ll experience The Future of Discovery!
- WM-10 Charging Cable
- Auto Charger
- Alkaline Battery Holder
- WM-10 Belt Clip
- WM-10 Wireless Module
- Removable Headphone Module
- USB Cable
- 11" DD Search Coil
- 11" Double D Coil Cover
- Universal AC Wall Adapter
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- UR-30 Headphones
- X-Change 2 CD
- Arm Rest Strap
- Coil Hardware
- Battery Charging Station
- Getting Started Guide
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
NEW! Updated Mechanical Design Improvements:
New Battery Sand Seal: The battery now has a sand seal fitted that minimizes the ingress of sand that could potentially compromise the internal ‘o’-ring waterproofing rubber seal.
New Armrest Lock: The ‘turn’ mechanism that could become loose after repeated use has been replaced with a ‘push’ mechanism for increased reliability and ease of adjusting.
Since the CTX 3030 was launched in 2012, Minelab has continued to refine the mechanical platform throughout the development of the GPZ 7000 gold detector, launched in 2015. While many of these ongoing design changes were specific to the GPZ 7000 only, two of the improvements are universal across both products and will now be available on all new CTX 3030 detectors from January 2016 onwards.
- Waterproof: You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof to 10 ft (3 m).
- Wireless Audio: Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones.
- Ultimate FeCo Discrimination: With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
- Full Colour Display: The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
- GPS Locating: See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool.
- GeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered.
- WayPoints mark points of interest.
- FindPoints mark your treasure locations.
- GeoHunts record your entire detecting adventure.
- PC Mapping (with Google Maps): Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.
- Quick Menus (and smart functions): Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customizable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
- Ergonomic Design: The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
- Multi-Languages: You can choose from 9 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
- FBS 2 uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2 provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo discrimination, with colour target information, for the best target identification results.
- GPSi has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations.
- Wi-Stream creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound quality.
- Search Modes: 10 fully customizable, including 5 preset (Coins, Beach, Relic, Silver & High Trash) 2 Pinpoint options (Normal and Sizing)
- Discrimination Patterns: 20 fully customizable (2 per Search Mode)
- Discrimination Type: Enhanced Colour discrimination, Target Trace, Target Trace Pinpoint, Tone ID Profiles, Target Separation (Ferrous-Coin and Ground-Coin), Accept/Reject cursors
- Ground Compensation: Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance
- Noise Cancel: Auto and Manual (11 channels)
- Threshold: Level adjustment (1–50), Pitch adjustment (1–30)
- Sensitivity: Auto and Manual (1–30)
- Visual Display: Full colour LCD with backlight and adjustable brightness (1–10)
- Standard Coil: 11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker, standard 1/4-inch non waterproof socket, custom waterproof socket (Minelab accessory headphones only)
- Wireless Audio (WM 10): Yes (supplied with detector)
- Headphones Supplied: KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector (non-waterproof)
- Batteries (Li-ion pack): Yes (with mains charger). 12 V car adapter supplied with Standard Pack only
- Batteries (8 × AA pack): Yes (supplied with detector)
- Length: Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
- Weight: 5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs) including Li-ion battery pack
- PC Connection: XChange 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Key Technologies: FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi, Wi-Stream