Minelab Equinox 600 Metal Detector
Minelab EQUINOX 600 Multi-IQ Underwater Metal Detector & EQX 11" DD Smart Coil )
Minelab EQUINOX 600 Multi-IQ Metal Detector with EQX 11" Double D Smart Coil.
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
Representing our most significant coin & treasure introduction since the launch of the CTX 3030 in 2012, Minelab is pleased to announce the release of the new EQUINOX Series Metal Detectors.
- Minelab EQUINOX 600 Multi-IQ Metal Detector
- EQX 11" Double-D Smart Coil
- 11" Coil Cover
- 3.5mm (1/8") Wired Headphones
- Multi-Language Screen Protectors
- Adjustable Armrest
- USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
The EQUINOX Series is the all-terrain multi-purpose detector that obsoletes all single frequency VLF detectors. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s STATE-OF-THE ART Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with low-latency wireless audio in a lightweight waterproof platform.
- 3 Detect Modes (Park, Field, Beach)
- 4 Frequency Options (Multi, 5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz)
- Wired Headphones Supplied
True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
Wireless Audio Compatible
Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
6 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode.
Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 600 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
“EQUINOX, with Multi-IQ, will obsolete all the traditional VLF detectors that enthusiasts have been using for decades.” –Minelab Electronics Pty Ltd.