Garrett ATX Metal Detector Deep Seeker Package - 20" DEEP SEEKING COIL Included
The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency
detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized
ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction
technology, a durable design that meets military specifications,
and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity—
from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets.
Garrett ATX Extreme Pulse Induction Metal Detector Deep Seeker Package 2 Coils
Garrett ATX Extreme Pulse Induction Metal Detector Deep Seeker Package with 12″ DD coil, 20″ Deep Seeker Mono Search Coil, Coil Covers, Land Headphones, Military-grade Garrett hard case, Soft storage/travel case, Garrett Detector Sling, AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries, Battery charger and a Two-Year Limited Parts/Labor Warranty.
The ATX Extreme Pulse Induction detector features Maximum Detection, Ground Track with 4 settings, built-in Waterproof Speaker, Frequency Scan, Advanced Ground Balance, Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Fully Collapsible design and Quick Iron Check feature.
This metal detector was specifically designed to overcome the most challenging prospecting environments, including highly mineralized soils and even saltwater.
The Garrett ATX is a highly advanced gold detector that is backed by 50 years of extensive research and development. It was specifically designed to overcome the most challenging prospecting and relic hunting environments, including highly mineralized soils and saltwater environments.
Although the ATX was designed for the special needs of gold prospectors, it is a highly capable instrument for many other types of searching. Its ability to overcome salt and to eliminate conductive stones, bricks, terra cotta, etc., create special opportunities for industrial use, historical archaeology, and even game wardens (detection of poachers’ bullets).
Relic hunters who encounter areas of highly mineralized ground will benefit from detection depths not available from single frequency detectors. The optional 20” Deepseeker searchcoil is ideal for use in searching for caches and other deeply buried large objects.
EXTREME SENSITIVITY - Locates tiny Gold Nuggets that other PI Detectors miss
ADVANCED NEW DD SEARCHCOIL - Provides Enhanced Detection of Small items & Easy PinPointing
ALL TERRAIN USE - Water Proof to 10 Feet or 3 Meters.
The ATX ground balances to saltwater without requiring a special mode or use of discrimination!
Highly Recommended - Prospecting, Cache Hunting, Relic Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting, and Surf Hunting
Recommended - Jewelry Hunting, Coin Hunting and Ghost Town Hunting
Garrett ATX Extreme Pulse Induction Deep Seeker Package includes
- ATX with 12" DD coil
- Land headphones
- Soft storage/travel case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
- 20" Deep Seeker Mono Search Coil
- Military-grade Garrett hard case
- 15" x 20" Closed coil cover
- 10" x 12" Open coil cover
Key Technology and Features
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- Waterproof Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
|Circuit Type||Advanced Pulse Induction|
|Discrimination||Adjustable, 25 settings|
|Search Modes||2: Motion and Non-Motion|
|Ground Balance Range||From ferrous ground (ironstone)to saltwater|
|Audio Threshold||YES, Adjustable|
|Detection Frequency||730 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Submersion Depth||10 feet (3m)|
|Quick Iron Check||YES|
|Standard Search Coil||10"x12" PROformance™ DD|
|Standard Land Headphones||Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)|
|Length (Adjustable)||20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)|
|Total Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)|
|Batteries||8 AA (included); rechargeablesand charger also included|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|