Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector with FREE GPZ 19" Search Coil
Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector with GPZ 19" Search Coil
FREE *GPZ 19" Search Coil Included*
The GPZ 7000 is the future of gold detection. This unbeatable detector will give you extreme gold depth (up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series), for the ultimate gold prospecting performance in all ground conditions.
The GPZ 7000 is the best gold prospecting detector on the market and is capable of finding gold significantly deeper than ANY other metal detector in ALL ground conditions!
GPZ 7000 is our new flagship gold detector, the GPZ 7000. Equipped with exclusive Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT) technology, developed by Bruce Candy, and state-of-the-art features, the GPZ 7000 offers the deepest ground penetration and represents the most significant advancement in gold detecting technologies in years.
This revolutionary gold detector will discover the deepest gold in mineralised ground and has the highest sensitivity available to detect even the smallest traces of gold. LOOK NO FURTHER!
NEW GOLD TECHNOLOGY
A quantum leap in gold performance with breakthrough new technology from Bruce Candy.
ZVT technology goes to the NEXT LEVEL for all serious gold prospectors, providing substantially improved depth. No longer will you be limited to using either sine wave continuous VLF transmission detectors, that struggle in mineralised ground, or square wave PI transmission detectors, that can be insensitive to varying gold sizes and compositions.
“This revolutionary new ZVT technology far surpasses GPX detectors for detecting deep large nuggets AND finding gold at any depth. The GPZ 7000 will open up the gold fields again.”
Bruce Candy, GPZ Inventor
MAXIMUM GOLD RECOVERY
With extreme depth and maximum sensitivity, the GPZ 7000 outperforms both the SDC 2300 and the GPX 5000.
“The GPZ 7000 doesn’t make gold, but sometimes it seems like it can!”
“I managed to find some decent gold at depth, including a 2-1/2 ounce nugget at over 2-1/2 feet. A GPX 5000 with a 20-inch Monoloop couldn’t even touch it.”
“I revisited an old rich patch today where previously I couldn’t work the ground because of noise and instability. With the GPZ 7000 the difference was staggering. The gold started to come in nice and steady with a haul of 30 grams at the end of the session. The biggest nugget weighed in at 12 grams and was 17 inches deep.”
Jonathan Porter, Australia
- Application: Gold Prospecting (Waterproof coil to 3ft)
- Technology: ZVT
- Frequency/Transmission: Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)
- Coil (standard): 14" x 13" Super‑D Configuration with skidplate (waterproof to 3 ft)
- Audio Output: 1/4" non waterproof socket, Wi‑Stream wireless signal transmission
- Headphones Supplied: KOSS UR 30 100 ohm with 6.3 mm plug (1/4-inch) (non waterproof)
- Visual Display: Full colour LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Backlight: Yes
- USB Connectivity: USB interface for XChange 2 PC software
- Detect Modes: Gold Mode (High Yield, General, Extra Deep) Ground Type (Normal, Difficult, Severe)
- Discrimination: All Metal
- Audio tone: 1-100
- Ground Balance: Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)
- Sensitivity Adjust: Level (1-20)
- Tune / Noise Cancel: Auto and Manual (256 channels)
- Threshold: Level (1-50) Pitch (1-100)
- Target Volume Adjust: Range (1-20) Limit (1-20)
- Battery: Li-Ion Rechargeable Pack (7.2V DC, 72Wh)
- Low battery alert: Yes
- Length: Collapsed - 46.1”, Laid flat packed position - 51.3”, Extended - 60.1”, Laid flat packed position - 65.0”
- Weight: 7.32 lb (Including GPZ 14 coil, skidplate and 72Wh battery)
- Warranty: 3 years control box and coil
Minelab GPZ 19 - 19x18" Super-D Search Coil for GPZ 7000
The GPZ 19 Super-D coil has been designed by Minelab to maximize the performance of your GPZ 7000 and give a significant depth increase over the standard GPZ 14 coil.
Our field testers have spent several months carrying out significant testing so our Engineering team could deliver a superior accessory coil.
More Ground Coverage
The GPZ 19 coil (19" × 18") has 53% more area than the GPZ 14 coil (14" × 13"). It’s perfect for wide open spaces and covers more ground in less time!
(to 1m/3 ft†) The GPZ 19 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 1m/3ft. You can easily detect rivers, or detect in rainy or wet conditions.
Less Ground Noise
Improved coil geometry gives less magnetic coupling between transmit and receive windings, resulting in reduced ground noise. Hear less noise and more gold!
Super-D Coil Technology A Super-D coil consists of a central transmit winding and two outer receive windings. The GPZ 19 coil has isolated suspension windings that are less prone to mechanical vibration noise.
Deeper Detection (average 30%*)
Larger coils typically detect deeper than smaller coils of the same configuration. Minelab field test results, in both low and high mineralised ground, using a range of natural gold nuggets, give an average 30%* detection depth increase when measuring performance of the extra large GPZ 19 coil compared to the standard GPZ 14 coil. With nugget sizes of 10g and below, the GPZ 7000 High Yield Gold Mode gave superior in-ground results. As the selected nugget size increased above 20g, switching into GPZ 7000 General Gold Mode provided an additional depth increase over High Yield.
* When compared to the average performance of the GPZ 7000 detector with GPZ 14 coil in typical environments. Actual performance depends upon prevailing conditions.
Detector Depth & Coil Size Comparison
Detection depth and gold sensitivity depends upon the detector technology, the coil size and the configuration. Increasing the coil size on a GPX Series detector (from Commander 11" to 15"×12" to 18") will give a measurable depth improvement. Increasing the coil size on a GPZ 7000 from GPZ 14 to GPZ 19 will also give a significant improvement.
- Compatible: GPZ 7000
- Application: Gold Prospecting (Waterproof coil to 1m/3ft)
- Technology: ZVT, Super-D (1 × Tx and 2 × Rx windings)
- Length: 19" × 18" (480mm × 457mm)
- Weight: 1.83 kg (4.03 lb).